1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

otter box defender

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by coulterjosh, Feb 23, 2015.

1. coulterjosh

coulterjosh Well-Known Member

Since no one answered weather or not the LifeProof case has been redesigned for our phone I'm now looking at the otter box defender. Who has one, what's your review and can you please post pictures?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Reddog40

Reddog40 Newbie

I've had the Ottorbox since December. Make sure it is locked into belt carrier or it will fall out. Mine has fallen out several times on concrete, thankfully no damage so it does it's job of protecting the phone. The screen protector is really thick making it difficult navigating on the phone but I've gotten used to it. The screen protector also leaves a big gap at the top that will let in dust and dirt. You have to periodically take it apart to clean the junk off. No problem with microphone or speakers. I'm waiting to see if someone will make a better case, but in the meantime, I'm staying with the Ottorbox.
    BTW, it does add some bulk and weight to the phone, but I have no problem with that.

Attached Files:

#2 Reddog40, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    dhbuckley likes this.
  3. dhbuckley

dhbuckley Well-Known Member

I always go Defender. I take out the screen protector because to me it makes the phone practically unusable. For the Turbo it is nicely grippy/matte finished and extremely protective.

4. coulterjosh

coulterjosh Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply guys, i bought the defender and so far so good, i did leave the screen protector but the rainbow is starting so it probably wont last much longer. Thanks again

Motorola Droid Turbo Forum

The Motorola Droid Turbo release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 21MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3900mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews