1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Accessories Otter Box Impact Series case

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Cumby, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Cumby

Cumby Active Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Anyone have this case yet. Im just wondering how it fits and whether it is tough to slide in and out of a pocket with the case?

Advertisement

2. labeledbass

labeledbass Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Male
    Experimentalist
    I'm in the market for honestly any of the three they make, well maybe not the defender ( I had that on a S1 and it was big, on the X I think that may be overkill.)

If I'm correct the impact is the smallest more affordable correct? With the commuter in 2nd - I wouldn't see any problems with it being a issue. I bought the defender the day I got my storm, when I got my X I took the BB out of its shell, thing looks brand new, and I mean that - otterbox makes good cases. I haven't read any testimonials on how the screen reacts but they've done their homework when it comes to cases - post when/if you find out, as so will I - within the next week or so I'm getting the commuter. Oh and btw, the defender at least had a 2 piece plastic shell wrapped in a "rubber" glove, it would get hung in my pocket from time to time since the rubber didn't slide as much BUT I think the other 2 models are strictly plastic.

Good luck, let us know how you like it if ya decide to buy

3. metro7100

metro7100 New Member

Dec 8, 2010
    I am also interested in this. I need something while at work that will protect and keep it safe. I don't need waterproof just protection from the minor bumps bruises and scratches.

4. bsutton1

bsutton1 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    I just got it at a local Verizon store. It was $25. I was looking for something between $20-30. They had the Commuter for $45. I liked that one also but I'm not paying that much for a case.
    I will let you know once I play around with it some.