• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Otterbox case or just regular rubberized case?

I LOVE MY COMMUTER, but i just saw that the Defender is finally coming to the Hero....im not sure if i want to spend the money on it or not since the Commuter is doing the trick. What is everyone else doin?

if the commuter is doing it for you then why buy the defender? I like the slick sides of the commuter simply because it doesn't hang when taking it out of my pocket.

I compared it to a defender that a friend has, commuter has soft inside hard outside... defender has hard inside soft outside. get what YOU prefer and forget what everyone else is doing...

Upvote 0
My charge port flapper was always fine, it doesn't come out unless I take it out. And I totally agree about the volume button.

Same here. Charger port plug stays put (as long you put in correctly) and I totally agree that the volume buttons are easier to press with the case on - a more definate feel to the locataion of up/down also.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones