• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Otterbox case question...

I was lucky enough to have an Asurion claim at the exact time they happened to be out of Incredible 1's... they said that they would have to send the Incredible 2 instead... or I could wait for more Incredible 1's to become available. Guess which option I chose :D

Anyway, I ordered the Otterbox commuter case for the new phone, . . not a huge fan of cases but this one looked promising. The question I have (for anyone who has the case for the Inc2) is does it cover up the noise cancellation microphones, or did they cut holes in the case for them?

Never was overly impressed with the call quality in the Inc1, so I'm hoping that Inc2 is better (although I read a thread that it wasn't that great).

Thanks!

A late reply but... "it's all good". The rubber back is cut for all the right holes in all the right places. The box itself is bulky, so may not be suitable for all, but it beats the carrier I had for my BBStorm. I glued that thing together too many times - it'd snag and rip getting in and out of cars. The horizontal carry mode left an end out there, waiting to get pushed on hard while getting in or out of the driver's seat.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones