1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Accessories Otterbox Defender Case

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jore, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Jore

Jore Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 9, 2011
    California
    Well I finally pulled the trigger on the Otterbox defender case for the galaxy tab. Since day one I've been using the OEM leather easel case. The easel case kept it safe, but I didn't think safe enough. The defender case is very rugged and tough. It has a built-in screen protector so no individual screen protectors needed. It has 3 pieces to the case - A hard plastic body cover, a silicon jacket, and then a plastic cover which is also the stand. Once on, the tab is well protected from bumps, drops, and scratches. However this case adds bulk and weight to the tab, a small price for total protection. I wanted a well protected case in which I can also take off easily so I can place my tab in the multimedia dock. For some, this case will take some time to get off, for others its a synch. There are 4 tabs that lock the body cover together and those can sometimes be tricky to get off, but nonetheless, you can get them off rather easily most of the time. I for one am glad I have it, as its protection I can trust.

Samsung Galaxy Tab Cases, Samsung Galaxy Tab Defender Series // OtterBox.com

Advertisement

2. missy brown

missy brown Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 15, 2009
    Female
    internet bases business hit me up to join my team
    maryland
    I love this case i got this case along with my tablet, its a aswesome case. like you said it does add some weight to it.

3. ALD3

ALD3 Newbie
    None

Aug 18, 2011
    I have the Otterbox Defender for my At&t Skyrocket but was disappointed to find they oonly have Defender for a Galaxy Tab 7". I found a case similar to the Defender for Galaxy 10.1 at www.gumdrop.com not quite as good as good a Defender but good and cheaper.

4. ALD3

ALD3 Newbie
    None

Aug 18, 2011