• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Otterbox Defender for HTC Desire HD/ Inspire 4G Questions.

Omarius

Lurker
Sep 8, 2011
Hi there, first post.

I just got hold of an HTC desire HD and I'm a little wary of breaking it as it's fairly skinny and it has a beautiful screen, besides I always stick my phones in cases.

Anyway, I'm considering the Otterbox defender as I've seen the reviews and it offers fantastic protection, my question is how much size does it add to the phone? I would like to be able to slide it in and out of my pocket with ease and in some images and videos it looks rather large. Could anyone who owns one or has access to one perhaps tell me it's measurements? As I've already looked at the tech specs on Otterbox's website and I believe the measurements they give are with the belt clip on, as 20.37mm for depth can't possibly be right can it? Or am I just being a massive airhead? If someone has any enlightenment for me, I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones