• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories OtterBox News!!

I gotta get me and my wife an otterbox. But when will they be out? There's an announcement about the Incredible. That phone came out almost 2 months ago. Since the Evo came out barely 2 weeks ago I bet we'll be waiting another 2-3 months for the Evo cases. Bummer. What am I going to do now? I got my wife the gel skin but she needs more. Lots more.

Upvote 0
I gotta get me and my wife an otterbox. But when will they be out? There's an announcement about the Incredible. That phone came out almost 2 months ago. Since the Evo came out barely 2 weeks ago I bet we'll be waiting another 2-3 months for the Evo cases. Bummer. What am I going to do now? I got my wife the gel skin but she needs more. Lots more.

might i suggest Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase Active Case for HTC EVO 4G - Limited Edition: Cell Phones & Service

the exoskeleton that is on it makes it great, and its a great price

http://androidforums.com/accessories-evo-4g/95033-seidio-limited-edition-case.html

i have this until otter releases their cases (likely august at the earliest)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones