• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Otterbox (or other cool case) + Sprint's 2600 extended battery + Innocase car kit= Possible?

darkleafar

Aug 21, 2010
Hey guys,
I have been wanting to find a case for my Evo now that I have Sprint's 2600 mah extended battery on it. Not only that, but I would like that case to fit in a holster AND in the Innocase Car Kit.

Does anybody have any idea if this is possible, or does anybody have any recommendation on how to get this done? I have searched the net far and wide and have found no conclusive and/or useful answers on this topic.

Thanks!

Seidio.com has an extended case for their 3500 battery which will work for the sprint. Myself and several others at XDA were able to mod the ballistic HC but it takes some work. I'll try to get some links later. Rick
P.S. i'm going to try to mod the Otterbox defender. it looks like it might work

Please do post some link to what exactly you are referring to. Also, the case from Seidio that should work with the Sprint that you are referring to is the Innocase Extended, right?

And does the ballistic and or the Otterbox defender fit in the Innotraveler car kit?

Upvote 0
here's the link: ballistic HC case and Extended battery - xda-developers

The case I was referring to was the innocase extended for the htc EVO. I do have the innotraveler car kit but it won't fit the Ballistic HC or the Otterbox def. It will work with the Innocase extended but not the extended rugged.

THanks, I checked out the link, and I decided that process is far too complicated and risky, but thanks anyway.

Besides the Innocase Extended, is there no other extended battery case out there that will fit the Innotraveler car kit?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones