• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Otterbox Sale

sweet lord! what are you people doing to your phones that you need to cover them in what looks like a military grade impact casing?!

One of the guys I work with has one of these for his iphone and it looks like he could end zone spike it without fear of damage! I keep my phone in my pocket or on my desk and it's yet to get a single scratch or scuff in 3 month's of solid use... go figure.

Upvote 0
sweet lord! what are you people doing to your phones that you need to cover them in what looks like a military grade impact casing?!

One of the guys I work with has one of these for his iphone and it looks like he could end zone spike it without fear of damage! I keep my phone in my pocket or on my desk and it's yet to get a single scratch or scuff in 3 month's of solid use... go figure.

You said it..you keep yours at a desk. I work in construction. My phones are lucky to last a year. I need all the protection I can get. The Hero IS a lot tougher than it appears, though. Mine fell from 7 feet straight to blacktop, and just got a little scratched on the top.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones