1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Our apps do not show up on google play store suddenly. Need some helpful advice!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by grimmster619, May 22, 2017.

1. grimmster619

grimmster619 Newbie

Hi everyone, we have several apps on google play, but this morning, all the apps suddenly do not show up and we only got one message:"We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server." Last night, everything was also fine. What we did yesterday was just updating a app logo and publicity images for a wallpaper app, one of our apps.

Anybody knows what probably is going wrong?

babyjean likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

Did you make all the wallpapers and logos for your app yourself? If not it might be an issue with copyright.

Deleted User, Hadron and mikedt like this.
  3. grimmster619

grimmster619 Newbie

Anyone know the US phone number to contact google play support team?

4. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Google it

5. grimmster619

grimmster619 Newbie

Already called the support team, their advice is to let us contact the app developer.

6. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

If they've been taken down you should get a notification of the reason. From what I've seen these are brief, generic and often unhelpful, but it would tell you that it was deliberate rather than an error.

As for the "support team" did you tell them that you are the developer?

7. grimmster619

grimmster619 Newbie

Have told them we are the developer but still let me contact the one who developed the app:mad:. Now we have received the notification that says our app have violated Google Play rules but do not point out what exactly our violation is. Now we are in process of communication with Hong Kong Google Play customer service.

#7 grimmster619, May 23, 2017
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
  8. Hadron

VIP Member

Yeah, that sounds like Google all right - tell you they think you've broken a rule but not explain what the problem is. Given that your apps contain a lot of wallpapers I'd consider @kate 's suggestion of a possible copyright violation.

Good luck sorting it out.

9. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

They must surely point out which rule you've broken. Otherwise what chance do you have of fixing it?!

kate and grimmster619 like this.
  10. grimmster619

grimmster619 Newbie

Yes, that is what we want to know. Google play should give an specific explanation of what the problem is.

11. Hadron

VIP Member

What exactly do they say?

12. grimmster619

grimmster619 Newbie

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Developer Program Policies and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s).

Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services.

You can visit the Developer Policy Center to better understand how we enforce Developer Program Policies. If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this termination may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team.

Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

13. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

Sounds like they previously warned you, what reason did the other warnings give?

14. grimmster619

grimmster619 Newbie

“Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services.” Our programmer thinks this is probably the reason because we had an account that was terminated before.

15. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Do you know if your "programmer" had been infringing copyright, things like using somebody else's copyrighted graphics in their apps? There's other reasons as well of course, like trademark infringement, interfering with other apps, unsavoury and intrusive ads, inciting hate, etc.

BTW I see you're apparently in Xi'an. I'm in China as well.

#15 mikedt, May 24, 2017
    Last edited: May 24, 2017
  16. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

mikedt likes this.
  17. tafrastipe

tafrastipe Lurker

Chinese tend to 'take' things without asking. That is the problem.

18. tafrastipe

tafrastipe Lurker

Thieving Mao Ze-Thung. 'The 'Judy' campaign also displays a large amount of advertisements on selected apps which leaves the user with no option other than clicking. It remains unknown how much money the developers have made from the malware attacks, but Check Point said it would be a large revenue.'

Play Store

Play Store Forum

com.android.vending

READ MORE
Last Updated
Rating
Installs