1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

our Buffoon in Chief

Discussion in 'Politics and Current Affairs' started by ocnbrze, Aug 6, 2020.

1. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

case in point:

here is the full video

this has got to be the worst interview he has ever done. it really does make for a great laugh, until you realize that he is the president.....then it becomes really sad because he is the president.

Rxpert83, MrJavi and Dannydet like this.
  2. Davdi

Davdi Android Expert

Did he read 1984, and think that the Ministry of truth was a blueprint?

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Joseph Goebbels' principle, that if you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it, has been used by more than just Trump in recent years (and by commercial interests such as tobacco and oil companies for a lot longer).

dontpanicbobby, MrJavi, Davdi and 2 others like this.
  4. ocnbrze

my favorite line.......
    "it is what it is"

that was his answer to the death rate......pathetic!!!!!!!

MrJavi and Dannydet like this.
  5. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

The scary thing is that history repeats itself, as in Germany before WW2 and Adolf Hitler coming into power. The German people wanted a new government so badly and Hitler was the guy to follow.
    Kind of what Trump is doing and his followers....?

#5 Dannydet, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    MrJavi, ocnbrze and Davdi like this.
  6. Davdi

Davdi Android Expert

And he's trying to delay the election on account of the 'emergency', whatever happened to democracy?

7. I'm up for a benign, kindly, caring, strong - willed dictator to run the UK and the US about now.

ocnbrze likes this.
  8. Hadron

VIP Member

The sort of ego that aspires to dictatorship is unlikely to be benign and certainly won't be caring.

MrJavi, bcrichster, Davdi and 4 others like this.
  9. ocnbrze

the other thing that is scary is that he is messing with so many things all at the same time:
    1. the Post Office. the person he put in implemented some policies designed to slow down the mail mainly to screw with the mail in voting and the 2020 census.
    2. the Census. the Census Bureau originally asked to have an extension due to covid, but instead the WH gave them until this December to turn in the count finished or not....mainly so that he gets the count and not Biden (if Biden was to win). this will most likely ensure more Republic seats.

talk about a dictatorship....you are right @Davdi this reeks of what happen in Germany many moons ago.

Dannydet and MrJavi like this.
  10. ocnbrze

.....and what is up with his use of his hands. i know everyone has already parodied them, but in this interview....they are ridiculous.

#10 ocnbrze, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    Dannydet and MrJavi like this.
  11. Hadron

VIP Member

If you think his hands are ridiculous you should watch Britain's narcissistic sociopathic: even when Johnson's trying to be serious he can't help bobbing his head, waving his fists up and down and generally acting like a 16 year old public schoolboy in a debating club (which is a phase he's never moved on from even 40 years later). It's genuinely impossible to take him seriously, even if you don't know that he'll say the exact opposite of what he just said 5 minutes later if he thinks that will suit him better.

MrJavi, ocnbrze, Madasa and 1 other person like this.
  12. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

I can't believe this is just coming up now.
    My President has said so many random and incorrect things since his inauguration; I'm verklemplt.

ocnbrze likes this.
  13. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

Okay I feel better now...

During these trying times I preferred his outdoor interview with Chris Wallace.

ocnbrze likes this.
  14. ocnbrze

But this interview is THE worst he has ever done. there were so many things that he said that were wrong. and he said that things that just did not make sense.

.....and he is definitely not my president.

MrJavi likes this.
  15. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

If you live in the United States he is @ocnbrze, for better or worse.

ocnbrze likes this.
  16. ocnbrze

i will never call him president.....i refuse to!!!!!!!

MrJavi likes this.
  17. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

Doesn't matter. He actually won, had a little inauguration, didn't drain the swamp, Somehow never heard of the KKK but calls BLM terrorists.
    What happened to good people on both sides?

ocnbrze likes this.
  18. ocnbrze

and now he even admits it on camera!!!!!

what an idiot!!!!!!!

the thing that sucks the most is that there is not much we can do. all that we as citizens can do is go out and vote. and make sure that your congressman/woman does everything they can to prevent this from happening.

messing with our mail should be an impeachable offense.

i think this is our number one problem that we are facing as a country politically. we have to stop this TYRANT!!!!!!!!!!

MrJavi likes this.
  19. ocnbrze

this is so freaking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrJavi likes this.
  20. Davdi

Davdi Android Expert

He really is beyond parody.

ocnbrze likes this.
  21. Davdi

Davdi Android Expert

I've just heard (On UK Sky News) Melania say that 'A vote for Trump is a vote for common sense' - Really?
    And there's me thinking that he's a weapons grade fruitloop.

ocnbrze likes this.
  22. Hadron

VIP Member

When I read reports of what's going on in the RNC I find myself wondering whether some joker has switched their video feed with an episode of Black Mirror.

I guess it's all about instilling fear in a "base" who live so deeply in a bubble of "alternative facts" they'll never come in contact with reality or will reject it if they do. Make them scared and angry enough to get them out to vote, and give up on making a case for election to anyone else. And keep spreading the message that the election is being rigged so that you can get them out on the streets when you lose (I wish that last was a joke, but when the incumbent spends months spreading the message that the vote can't be trusted it increasingly feels like that's the plan).

MrJavi, Davdi and ocnbrze like this.
  23. Davdi

Davdi Android Expert

It's like the old joke about Russia - There's been a beak in at the Kremlin - Someone stole the results of next year's election.

24. ocnbrze

ok another damning report from the Atlantic.

how can anyone vote for this guy? he calls those that died in serving America losers and suckers:maddroid::maddroid::maddroid::maddroid::maddroid::maddroid::maddroid:

its corroborated by 3 news outlets including fox news.

i don't care what party you associate with, but you can't honestly still vote for this guy.

to be honest it is not at all surprising given from what he has said about Senator John McCain, but the fact he is saying this behind the scenes is utterly ridiculous!!!!!!

MrJavi likes this.
  25. Davdi

Davdi Android Expert

Trump is Emperor Palpatine minus The Force.

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.