• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Our first 10" Android

We are now ordering 10" Androids We are US based and all items are un-branded.
This is the first we are selling more will follow.

Here are the specs.
CPU ZenithinkZT180 1.0Ghz
Operating system Google ANDRIOD2.1/ WINCE 6.0
Screen Size 10.1" TFT Touch LCD resistance touch screen
Resolution 1024*600 16:9
memory 256MB RAM( Optional 512MB)
NAND FLASH 2GB (Optional 4GB-32G)
3G support EVDO Huawei EC122/Huawei EC189/ ZTE AC581 model, later will add more models,also can adjust with customers' requirements
Battery type rechargeable polvmer battery,2400mAH,7.4V
USB yes
Speaker yes
TF card 1* TF card interface
wifi 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED

Reactions: Frisco
3.0 is quite a while a way- they are just now going to release 2.2.
I would assume it will go to 3.0 when 3.0 is available.

I also am checking on a boot card being available to reset the tablet to factory settings.

We did this for our netbooks and it was a huge success!

Also there will be at least a 30 day warranty against manufacturer defects and the like.

Bernie

How updatable is this? When 3.0 comes out will it be easily done? (As long as it meets the requirements.)

Upvote 0
This unit is privately manufactured for our company in China. We get them unbranded so our customers can brand them.

We have been dealing in 7" netbooks and are just starting with the Androids.

We had a family emergency this weekend and I have not been able to get the information on upgrades. I am hoping that I might have everything we need tomorrow.

I apologize for the wait.

Thank You
Bernie.

Upvote 0
Will it support Flash? Which retailers will sell this unit?

right now non are buying from us. We are just getting these in and starting to sell. I am seeking wholesale accounts though if anyone can point me to them. This of course will wait until I get the darn thing in my hands.

I do not know for sure but I am hopping that by tomorrow night I should have most of the unanswered questions answered!

Bernie

Upvote 0
Again my apologies for the delays.

As stated before the android tablets are $185 This includes shipping to the US. for other countries contact me.

Flash 10.1 : We are still not sure about this? We are seeking the answer.

OS: We will be only selling these with Android 2.1 We will not sell with WinCE

512/32 : We can only get them with 512M and 32G Nand if we order 1000 or more

These are privately manufactured for us and are the same as the brand names with the same specs but have no brand name.

We have 5 on the way They will be sold first come first serve. We will then start ordering more if these sell. Our current customers might buy these real fast.

I will be getting mine My partners said they were on the way from china right now.

If you order and we are out of stock we should get them to you in 7 - 10 days after payment clears. The difference is we offer a 30 day warranty (Get that with China).

I hope to have the payments set up tonight or tomorrow at 100dollarnetbooks.us

We will be using Authorize.net if you want to pay by PayPal we will take it but it will cost $197.99

Upgradeable we were told they were but since it is China we take it with a grain of salt. I should know for sure by the end of the week.

Bernie

Upvote 0
Found a review online that looks to be this same model....see for yourself.
final rating was a "generous 1.5" out of 5.

Enso's Android-based zenPad 4 ships, gets unboxed and politely berated on video -- Engadget

First Thank You for this post. I should have one in my hands today and we can check it out.

The guy in the video admits he is an Apple guy.

His tablet did not come from our factory in China. If the thing had not booted he would have had a trip through he!! to get a replacement. We are US based and offer a warranty and we are cheaper than the one he ordered and our price includes shipping to the US.

We sell 7" netbooks with 300 mhz WINCE 128M ram and 2G storage they are cheap but can be fun. Yet we are selling $5,000,000 a year worth of these.

Second this seems like it is the same model and such and even the box is the same.

This machine is not a ipad ! Period. It does not have the power of the Ipad. It does not have the features of the Ipad, It does not cost an arm and a leg like the Ipad.

You want an Ipad go get one.

Do not get me wrong Ipads are awesome. but they are expensive.

This is Android and Android is still in it's infancy.

If you are expecting an Ipad then it will disappoint, but if you are looking for an Android Tablet then this should make you happy!

I will see about shooting some video when I get mine in and will compare to this video.

I did play with a 1.6 tablet and the marketplace did not work. other than that I liked it.

I wonder though if they guy in the video calibrated it for his touch. You have to do that or it will not respond well.

I will let everyone know when I get mine (Supposed to be toady) and will start testing!

Thank You again.

Bernie

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones