1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Our For Delivery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HotInEER, Sep 20, 2011.

1. HotInEER

HotInEER Newbie

Just checked my tracking number for my new Epic 4G Touch and it shows it's out for delivery today. I can't wait to receive this phone. I'm coming from a rooted OG Evo that I absolutely loved, and debated for a long time if I should get this phone or wait a few more months to see what else is coming out.

I have/had no interest in a iPhone, and decided there are always great phones coming out, if I waited a few months for something else, as soon as I would go to get that, something would leak for something else. lol

That's just the nature of the beast. I just hope that Samsung/Sprint update this phone better than what they have done in the past with prior Sammy products, and pray that we get Ice Cream a month or so after it's released.

I will root this baby like I did all of my prior phones, so I'm sure the devs will be all over that issue regardless.

Advertisement

2. eluno

eluno Well-Known Member

your gonna love the S2 fastest phone on the planet. and the new touchwiz 4.0 isn't bad either#win

HotInEER likes this.
  3. cary328is

cary328is Android Expert

Congrats on your new phone! I'm sure everyone on this forum will tell you how awesome it is. Feel free to post in any thread if you have any issues, questions, or just want to share some pictures/accessories etc. Welcome to the SGS2E4T club LOL

HotInEER likes this.
  4. HotInEER

HotInEER Newbie

I love it so far. Hands down the best phone I have owned.