• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HotInEER

Jan 12, 2010
Just checked my tracking number for my new Epic 4G Touch and it shows it's out for delivery today. I can't wait to receive this phone. I'm coming from a rooted OG Evo that I absolutely loved, and debated for a long time if I should get this phone or wait a few more months to see what else is coming out.

I have/had no interest in a iPhone, and decided there are always great phones coming out, if I waited a few months for something else, as soon as I would go to get that, something would leak for something else. lol

That's just the nature of the beast. I just hope that Samsung/Sprint update this phone better than what they have done in the past with prior Sammy products, and pray that we get Ice Cream a month or so after it's released.

I will root this baby like I did all of my prior phones, so I'm sure the devs will be all over that issue regardless.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones