• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

our(IT'S OFFICIAL) Loser in Chief (trump)

so looks like the president finally gets what he deserves. he is now infected with covid and is showing mild symptoms. he has been playing with fire this whole time with the rallys and other campaign events without doing the proper covid protocols. he finally got burnt!!!!!

what an idiot!!!!!!!

this just proves the covid exists and that wearing a mask, social distancing, and washing your hands often are the only effective way of avoiding getting the virus. he has the best medical team and yet he still got the virus.

this thing is real , no matter what the president says.....actually i wonder how feels about covid now....LOLOLOL

Upvote 0
He'll be fine - a swig of hydroxychloroquine, a shot of bleach, and stick a UV light up his fundament, problem solved. ;)

Actually it's funny that he's now calling it Covid rather than "China virus" or "kung flu". But will the "covid hoax" brigade now admit it exists, or mourn the fact that their idol has fallen for the "scam"? How long before "Q" tells them that their saviour has been poisened by the deep state? What further contortions will they go through rather than admit that they are just too weak to deal with reality?

Upvote 0
I uncertain if this post would be more appropriate in another thread (stimulus check , rant or what grinds your gears) but "Our baffoon cheif" seemed appreciate. Already bad enough congress takes vacations or as they call it recesses when they could have been putting in overtime to add the people who put tem in office. Now our "bafoon in chief" pulls this shit. If that don't beat all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...politics/trump-ends-stimulus-talks/index.html

PS:

Off and on topic

"The good of the many outway the good of the few or the one"

Name the source

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I uncertain if this post would be more appropriate in another thread (stimulus check , rant or what grinds your gears) but "Our baffoon cheif" seemed appreciate. Already bad enough congress takes vacations or as they call it recesses when they could have been putting in overtime to add the people who put tem in office. Now our "bafoon in chief" pulls this shit. If that don't beat all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...politics/trump-ends-stimulus-talks/index.html

PS:

Off and on topic

"The good of the many outway the good of the few or the one"

Name the source
Not a trekkie, but that's from star trek......I think Kirk or was it spock?

I think covid has gotten to his brain.

Did anyone have a doubt that no more stimulus checks would be given out? Republicans just don't give a shit about the lowly people who are not millionaires.

And I can't wait for the next debate. I think it is just crazy that he would still do one and risk exposing everyone to the virus.

Upvote 0
Not a trekkie, but that's from star trek......I think Kirk or was it spock?

I think covid has gotten to his brain.

Did anyone have a doubt that no more stimulus checks would be given out? Republicans just don't give a shit about the lowly people who are not millionaires.

And I can't wait for the next debate. I think it is just crazy that he would still do one and risk exposing everyone to the virus.

I remember reading your post. When I read tge article, I immediately thought @ocnbrze knew all along and yes I actually believe a second stimulus check was coming my way. :( Marry Christmas everybody :( .

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0
The world hopefully will eventually look back in disbelief that a political machine allowed this, sociopathic, narcissistic "buffoon" to endanger those he allowed close to him, give insane advice, set a terrible example, and let his countrymen decide for themselves whether to expose each other to a real threat that can't be fought with guns and is still killing in large numbers. He degrades the title yet feeds off the automatic reverence the Presidential Office bestows.

Reactions: MrJavi and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
So what gets me are these so called "undecided". You had 4 years to know who trump is. You either want him for another 4 years or you do not. I do not get it. Maybe they are Republicans who are afraid to admit that trump sucks.....if not then they truly must live under a rock or in a bubble.

I am so glad that the Biden team has said that if the baffoon still is positive during the debate, they will not attend.

Upvote 0
His claims yesterday that covid deaths are exaggerated because doctors get paid extra for them are deeply offensive as well as utterly false, but I'm sure there are some wing nut kool-aid (or bleach) drinkers who will believe them because it's more comforting than facing reality.

The question is whether Trump himself believes this (maybe he is confused by the fact that hospitals do receive slightly more for treating covid pneumonia than non-covid, to cover the additional costs of protective equipment, under an order he signed himself, and he understands this as their receiving extra money themselves because that's the way he views the world)? Or is it a simple, knowing lie? Either would illustrate his unfitness for office.

Upvote 0
And it's done (though it's been obvious for a while what the result is).

Now, how much damage will he attempt to do out of spite before he leaves office? It might actually be for the best if he occupies himself with groundless lawsuits and wearing out the caps lock on Twitter rather than anything that does real harm.

Upvote 0
And it's done (though it's been obvious for a while what the result is).

Now, how much damage will he attempt to do out of spite before he leaves office? It might actually be for the best if he occupies himself with groundless lawsuits and wearing out the caps lock on Twitter rather than anything that does real harm.
i agree. i would love to be in the room when he heard the announcements of Biden winning the presidency. i would love to see his reaction. i just hope he does not trash the Resolute Desk or the Oval Office in his rage.

i hope the Democrats will have more lawyers ready, cuz i see a bunch of executive orders coming whose sole purpose will be to derail our Democracy.

i'm sure he will try to give himself clemency on all of his tax issues and other criminal activity he has done.

whatever happens the next few months will be a wild ride that is for sure!!!!!!

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones