• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Our new app Poke My Voodoo Lite

Grasshorse

Lurker
Feb 24, 2010
Hi,

This is my first post here. So please be easy on me here. This isn't spam.

We have recently released an application on the Android Store called Poke My Voodoo and Poke My Voodoo Lite. The lite version is free and the full featured version is 99 cents. When we released the app our over-eager programmer launched the app on a Friday with some significant flaws. On Monday we did our best to fix the flaws, but it seems the die is cast and we have had comments and ratings that have just trashed the app. I'm not so sure that a competitor has aided in that as well. I feel the app is clearly under performing and dismayed that it doesn't seem possible to get a "second chance" like the iphone store will give by releasing an update. Has anyone else run into this problem and able to offer any insight? :(

Of course I would love people to check out PMV Lite as well.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones