• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Out Of Milk problem.

itsallgood

Android Expert
Jan 27, 2011
Hay everyone, me and my wife just started using "Out of Milk" app. Its really a nice app and I like it. I can't figure out how to see the "Notes" that I put on each item on the list. Like, when I'm updating the list thru the website, I just hover my mouse over the note and I see the note I made for that item. Doesn't do that in the actual phone app.

Anybody know how to view the notes for items on a list using the phone app? Thanks. (I have the free version.)

I too like this app, especially that I can write a list on my laptiop and sync to my Google Nexus 7.

When a list item has a note you will see a little Green icon underneath the item name, click on the item and use edit to see the note.

IMO it would be good to be able to see 1 line notes in the item (same place as the icon) and this IMO would be a good suggestion to the writers.

As would:
Sell by dates on pantry items.
2 for 1/BOGOF type discounts (currently dealt with by altering the price and making a note)

minimising done catagories and moving them to the bottom too.

Whats the UPC for in the web version? I say this because you cannot see the UPC on your device.

I would like to be able to enter a store name also, perhaps some stores like Asda, Tesco etc ( like catagories) and drop down select them.

I would also like to add a 10% discount when shopping at Asda.

Perhaps if using stores to display the price at different stores so I can decide to buy when at Asda instead of Tesco etc.

I also think they need a forum where issues like the above can be discussed, I might point them to this thread when I get a response to a question I asked (BTW - they have really good CS and answered a couple of questions on a Sunday).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones