• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root out of space?

well i figured my prob when trying to install new rom toolbox pro seems alot of apps are leaving odex files in /data/app so if u try to install new version of any app and wont let u install even after uninstalling old one just go in there and delete the old odex file and ur good to go

Upvote 0
well you welcome thanks for clearing that up i was two weeks uninstalling apps that i liked but didnt use alot but came to the conclusion that it didnt matter how much apps i uninstalled something wasnt letting me install rom tool box pro till i deleted that odex file it left behind and it solved my probs lol

Upvote 0
well you welcome thanks for clearing that up i was two weeks uninstalling apps that i liked but didnt use alot but came to the conclusion that it didnt matter how much apps i uninstalled something wasnt letting me install rom tool box pro till i deleted that odex file it left behind and it solved my probs lol

lol yeah i erased almost all of my apps -__-

Upvote 0
lol yeah i erased almost all of my apps -__-
haha dont feel bad i did too and it wasnt our fault since there has never been a solution that was ever been posted till now. i even looked in the xda forum and all of them were clueless about this. i think for once some1 should post this over there in their forum and show them we know shit too lol:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones