• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Out of Warranty Indulge Stuck on Logo Boot Loop

Hey guys, I bought a bricked Indulge from a customer for 20$ off his upgrade. I thought Odin would fix it because it fixed my indulge when it happened but this baby is constantly rebooting itself as soon as I pop the battery in. Reaches Samsung logo then restarts after 5 seconds and does it again. Can't get in to do a master reset or can't get into download mode because it will restart. Ideas?

If I can't get it up and running I'll just scrap it for parts so it's ok.

Reactions: rebelsfv
i have no idea some bricks are to severe for the phone to work again but if its not the download mode should work. you shouldn't be able to see the Samsung logo as that only shows if the phone is booted to recovery or normal boot if your trying to do an Odin reset then pressing the power button and the key 9 on the keyboard at the same time should get you to download mode and not the Samsung logo i don't know if the keys are the same for both r910 and r915 so i don't know.. if your interested i'm selling a working almost new indulge r910 for 100 dollars if your interested send me an email at psphacks32@gmail.com

Upvote 0
:smokingsomb:
Hey guys, I bought a bricked Indulge from a customer for 20$ off his upgrade. I thought Odin would fix it because it fixed my indulge when it happened but this baby is constantly rebooting itself as soon as I pop the battery in. Reaches Samsung logo then restarts after 5 seconds and does it again. Can't get in to do a master reset or can't get into download mode because it will restart. Ideas?

If I can't get it up and running I'll just scrap it for parts so it's ok.
did utry the 459r Z4mod

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones