• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Outlook 2010 + Google calendar. A solution

OWA Android App (QOWA) Quick Outlook Web Access
Hi all - My organization locked down our outlook email so I tried every OWA Android app out there and none worked for me. They all required something open on the server end such as exchange web services or WebDav. There was no way to get my android to work with my email except the browser, but the logout was every minute, requiring a retype of my username/password. If you ever used OWA you know what I'm talking about.

This QOWA is still using the native web interface so it should work with ALL OWA email addresses. This works very friendly with the touch environment.

Here is the link to the QOWA app in the marketplace. This works for Microsoft Outlook exchange 2003, 2007, and 2010.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qowa

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones