• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Outlook Help

mbdroid

Lurker
Aug 19, 2010
Here's my issue. Our company uses a blackberry enterprise server, and they refuse to give me our mail server addresses because they don't want to have to deal with starting a pandemic of people getting away from blackberry

one IT guy told me that if I could figure out how to get it to just sync with outlook, I'd be able to use it.

any ideas? I've messed around a lot in outlook and can't find our BBES information anywhere.

EDIT: Sorry I have a Droid X

do you know if your company uses webmail? if so you could use that address, for example if your webmail address was https://mail.company.com you could put mail.company.com in the server address when setting up your phone (domain should be easy enough for you to find and your username / password / email address will be the same onesas you use on the network.

BE WARNED THOUGH: I have never used Blackberry enterprise server so not sure what effect this will have, also you may be missing some features that you would have on the blackberry (just a guess)

Upvote 0
I'm not sure about being able to convert it. I'm just a weekend warrior.

I dont think they use webmail. Plus I'm work for a company whose IT is handled by the umbrella corporation so I'm not sure what abbreviation they'd use. I've tried a few things, but nothing is working on that end.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones