• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Outlook ifno to my phone

B

beaufred

I just got my samsung and am trying to get my info from outlook on it. I was a blackberry user before so I would like to get my notes and tasks and memo pads over. I was able to get the contacts and calender exported from outlook to my gmail account and everything showed up great but I can not figure out where to go from here. Any help would be apprectiated because there are just to many things to transfer over one at a time.

Thanks
Beaufred

there is an area on outlook to export your contacts as a microsoft word excel file. then in gmail I think under settings you can import it from the pc. I had a tmobile rep help me with that one. I am able to to it for contacts and calendar but i really want to figure a way to get notes and memo pad tasks over. If you are able to figure it out let me know

Beaufred

Upvote 0
I have the samsung behold2 it has a little icon that says memo pad and tasks. So I guess I am assuming that i could transfer the ones over from outlook if I was smart enough to figure it out. I guess each device is different. I just need a way to get all of my notes, memos ext.. over. I guess I could email them and then copy and paste but I cant seem to figure out how to copy and paste something from my email on this device. On my blackberry i could just select and then scroll down over what I wanted then hit copy on my menu but I cant seem to figure out anything like that here. Fun phone my first android but having a little bit of a struggle in figuring a few things out

Beaufred

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones