1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

over prices plans?

Discussion in 'Verizon' started by Hohlraum, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Hohlraum

Hohlraum Active Member

Apr 9, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    all-in individual sprint vs verizon is $99 vs $139. that's f'n ridiculous.
    all-in family 2-line sprint vs verizon is $189 vs $269. good god.

Anyone found anything different price wise?

Advertisement

2. Jacqueline

Jacqueline Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida
    I believe the sprint plan includes gps turn-by-turn. Add $9.99 for that with Verizon.

I would be very tempted to go to sprint for the pricing; however, their service in my area is the worst of the big 4 carriers. It doesn't matter how low the price is when I can't get a signal. If their service works where you live, it can be a much better deal every month.

3. Headsong

Headsong Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Accountant
    Chicago area
    Yeah, you can always try using Sprint and contacting them.

I won't leave VZW, it's worth it to have a phone that works when my friends' don't, and to get intelligent help when I need it. Finally, we'll get frickin' PHONE now too!

4. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Washington, DC area
    Hmmm, that makes me wonder. I have a family share plan with VZW right now. We get unlimited text +700 minutes. I got myself the VPACK +email, soooo is there a cheaper plan for voice and data or do you have to suck it up and pay $99?

5. morrobaybum

morrobaybum Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Sprint is always going to be cheaper then Verizon. Its cause Sprint doesnt spend nearly the amount of money Verizon does on the their network. Take a look at the 3G coverage and you will see the difference...I would rather have a phone that has awesome coverage and great speeds and pay a little more then then be on Sprint.