1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

overclockin with set cpu and Evio rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jgalan14, Sep 20, 2010.

1. jgalan14

jgalan14 Android Enthusiast

Ok so I got this rom yesterday, last version release on 9/14/10 I believe and I really like it and is really smooth and works good , last nite I use set CPU for the city time in this Rom or any other Rom ( previously I had fresh 3.2.0.0) and I think I over clock the phone too much, while charging and over 90% baterry because it kept revolting at night time I know this cause when i woke up I saw the splash screen and it did it again, so what you guys think is the limit I had it at 1.2g, thanks for the help

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tsipa

tsipa Android Enthusiast

Overclocking over 1.113Ghz causes issues for me but every EVO is different so others might be able to handle a higher overclock.

jgalan14 likes this.
  3. jgalan14

jgalan14 Android Enthusiast

Mm ok I hope that was it I came late to work cause my alarm didn't go off and I'm guessing it was because it will keep rebootin itself , I only saw it twice but yeah

4. jacker

jacker Member

go to xda and download setcpu 2.0.3 . It allows a safemode should you OC too much or something doesn't take . (set on boot option enabled)

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews