1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Overclocking and Battery Life

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Deleted User, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I've been using Jrummys overclocking app for a while now and it deff makes my phone run faster but can someone please tell me what the perfect setting to save the most battery life is?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mxsjw

mxsjw Android Expert

Nope, it will be different for every phone/user. You have to test till you get what's best for you.

3. Outlaw71

Outlaw71 Android Expert

What he said.

4. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser

The lower the voltage, the better the battery life. The higher the frequency, the higher the performance.

It's up to you to find the combination that works best for your phone / style of use.

5. SlvrScoobie

SlvrScoobie Android Enthusiast

I found a REALLY nice setting @ 1.35 with 72vsel. Works GREAT, fast and quick and still get more than a whole day on my extended battery.
    My settings are:
    1.35 - 72
    1.1 - 64
    0.9 - 58
    0.4 - 38

6. dmiller2007

dmiller2007 Android Expert

I use 1.25 ulv. I have literally no lag and the phone is very snappy despite having a stock 2.2 blur home. Not even using lp. And I have never seen this kind of battery life improvement with anything I've done on my phones since I picked one up on launch day. I browse the web a good bit and yesterday I was at 60% after 15 hours unplugged.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews