1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Overly Bright When Charging!?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Bec00, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Bec00

Bec00 Lurker
    None

Apr 5, 2016
    Female
    So I just system updated to marshmallow or whatever it is. I'm a person that LOVES a dull phone screen, can't get enough of it, I've got sensitive baby eyes so I keep my phone brightness to about less than 1/4 of the brightness bar and I am always on power saving mode because I hate how the tab and back buttons blinking in my face whenever I touch the screen. But now when I charge my phone it seems like power saving mode gets forcibly turned off, even though it still displays that it's on, and I have a normal bright screen with blinking tab and back button lights. It'so beginning to give me a headache trying to figure out why I can'think get my full screen back without unplugging. Please help my gobbling needs, I've scowered Google and my settings for answers, I don't have auto adjust on either. In Google all I keep seeing are extremely lucky people who get dim screens while charging.

Advertisement

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    Sounds like something the manufacturer might have done on your particular device, i.e. increase screen brightness and show all lights when plugged into power and charging. I've never seen that before on any phones or tablets I've had.

What device have you actually got there, make and model? In case there's anyone else who's hit this problem or feature, and might know something more.