1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

P3Droid already has his hands on a DX2?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by trophynuts, May 15, 2011.

1. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

So if any of you follow P3Droid on twitter....am i correct in assuming he has gotten his hands on a droidX2 already?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. trophynuts

....anyone?

3. John58543

John58543 Android Enthusiast

Sounds like he has seen someone with it, but doesn't have one himself. He's deodexed it...whatever that means...

4. trophynuts

if he's deodexed it chances are he got his hands on one, according to his last tweet someone was able to take a risk and get him what he needed.

or they got a sys dump or something. Cause he also got all of the wallpapers for the DX2 they will be on MDW today , they were on TBH last night.

Also he's seen the boot animation. He says its the same as the og X but with sound.

5. John58543

well that's a good sign, by the way, excuse my noobiness here, but who is P3Droid, I was checking his tweets...one of the XDA guys?

6. trophynuts

he is one of the founders of Team Black Hat i believe. He is the one that has gotten all of us DX users lately the Gingerbread leaks that we've been running.

7. trophynuts

supposedly he has connections with Moto is what the rumor is, either a good friend that works there or something like that.

8. John58543

Ahh I see, well it seems like he thinks its a great phone...guess thats a good thing for people who want a DX2 like myself...

9. trophynuts

yeah there will be a lot of Eris owners jumping to this maybe. Seems like a lot of the Eris owners contracts are coming up for renewal.

as long as 4G isn't a factor the DX2 should be a really nice device.

10. John58543

Well hopefully the retail will be $199 which means I'll get it for $149 with upgrade. I'm sure the DX cases/accessories will work with DX2, so there should be a decent amount of goodies to choose from as well...

11. rushmore

rushmore Extreme Android User

Where is the link to this person and his DX2 views? Found it via trophynuts.

12. trophynuts

13. trophynuts

P3Droid P3Droid

Someone whom I respect a lot put their ass on the line to get us this DX2 stuff, so if you like it plz tell "Its a Secret" thank you.

14. RUSirius

RUSirius Newbie

Pardon my ignorance, but what do 'MDW' and 'THB" stand for?

15. trophynuts

MDW My Droid World
    TBH Team Black Hat

Motorola Droid X2 Forum

The Motorola Droid X2 release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1540mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews