1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

P500 kept restarting after rooted with 2.3.5

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by eyf21, Sep 2, 2011.

1. eyf21

eyf21 Lurker

hi all, just yesterday phone was rooted to 2.3.5 and credits to -Daschmarotzer- for the guide. everything works perfectly fine except the fact that the phone seems to turn off by itself occasionally. only thing i've change was the performance chaging the cpu settings to 'PERFORMANCE' where max cpu increased to 806MHz,other than that nothing much.

plus ive accidentally deleted the application icon(where it opens up the uncatalogued page from the main page). is there any way to get back that icon?. cheers:D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Feeshie

Feeshie Member

It restarts because your overclock is too high. Lower it and it would be less frequent.

3. varungnath

varungnath Well-Known Member

Not all the time your phone can stand a high CPU speed. It usually ends up in something called 'Kernal panic'. Just keep the CPU value between 480 and 720. has worked out well for me.

And if you are talking application drawer (the second case), you do a long press on the screen and you will see the app drawer icon somewhere in a sublist (im using a new ROM right now, so i dont have that option on my phone. But i have done the same a few times and know its somewhere there :D)

LG Optimus One Forum

The LG Optimus One release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews