• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Package Tracker app w/ desktop integration

woody1

Oct 21, 2010
I'm looking for a package tracking app that will sync with a web application for use on a PC. Right now, I use a great desktop package tracking site, TrackthePack.com, but they refuse to build an Android app.

I would prefer an app that I can use both on the desktop and have the same stuff show up on the Android app. For one thing, it's a lot easier to enter the tracking numbers on the desktop than on the Android.

Anybody know of one that does this?

I have been very happy with an app called Package Tracker Pro. There is no actual desktop app -- desktop data entry is done on the company's web site through your internet browser. This works just fine -- you can check package status both through the app on the phone or by accessing the web site via your browser on the desktop. You can configure alerts on the phone to let you know whenever the status of a package changes.

Upvote 0
I have been very happy with an app called Package Tracker Pro. There is no actual desktop app -- desktop data entry is done on the company's web site through your internet browser. This works just fine -- you can check package status both through the app on the phone or by accessing the web site via your browser on the desktop. You can configure alerts on the phone to let you know whenever the status of a package changes.

That's really what I'm looking for, is the ability to track packages on a website from my destop PC and have the same tracking synced with the Android app. I'll check out Package Tracker Pro.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones