• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root pacman gapps help!!!

Heffler

Oct 13, 2012
I just flashed the latest pacman ROM...but what i didn't know...this being my first aosp ROM...is that no Google apps come on it...not even the play store...which i could get all the rest...also...cant seem to sign into my Google sync account...don't even see a sync option so i can get all my contacts back...downloaded gapps from goo manager...but have no clue what to do with it....

I just flashed the latest pacman ROM...but what i didn't know...this being my first aosp ROM...is that no Google apps come on it...not even the play store...which i could get all the rest...also...cant seem to sign into my Google sync account...don't even see a sync option so i can get all my contacts back...downloaded gapps from goo manager...but have no clue what to do with it....

If you see on the post # 4 I posted the latest version gapps link for another person just download it go to recovery flash it like you do the rom, this time you don't have to do factory reset but to be the safe side wipe cache and cache delevac reboot that it good to go.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones