1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Page Buddy - Saving settings

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lifad, Jan 5, 2013.

1. lifad

lifad Lurker
    None

Jan 3, 2013
    Hi,

I have had a search and can not find anything on this, am I the only one to notice this problem?

I plug my headphones in and get the new page buddy, this has I think the widget for MP3 and also a widget for my videos. I have changed the widgets on this page to have MP3, Radio and TuneIn. It keeps the settings fine but then if I switch the phone off and on again, these settings are lost and it reverts back to the original MP3 and Videos.

Has anyone else had this problem? anyone found a solution?

Many thanks...

Advertisement

2. winbond

winbond Lurker
    None

Apr 13, 2013
    I have the same problem, but i don't even have to switch the phone on and off, the video widget keeps replacing whatever I put there. Sometimes as early as after a few minutes, but only after unplugging the earphones first, of course.

It is very annoying, because the Radio widget would make a lot more sense than the videos, and this way it takes up useful space from the normal home screens even though I cannot use it anyway without plugging in the earphones. ..

Any hints are welcome. ..
    Sgs3 with jb4.1.2

3. crashdown314

crashdown314 Lurker
    None

May 8, 2013
    I've been having the same problem.

For a while I was able to keep the video widget "away" by having the mono audio widget in the lower left corner of the screen and the FM Radio widget above it.
    After I (temporary) rearranged the widgets the screen now reverts do defualt no matter what I do...