• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Page is not currently available

I am getting a different annoying error. Do you have business/company discount setup in your account? I think mine is doing because of that.

Very frustrating.

The selection you made is unavailable at this time

Browse one of the options below to choose a different plan or phone, or call (800) 2-JOIN-IN for assistance.

Home
Browse plans
Browse phones
Browse accessories
Browse prepay plans

Upvote 0
I have been with Verizon for a long time, so my calling plan is one of the old ones that they no longer offer. Since I have to sign up with the National Access plan for this new phone, I may have to do it via customer service. Either way sounds like our problems are not related to the heavy server activity present at the moment. :(

PS: See if you can catch someone on live chat. I will try the same. GL !

Upvote 0
They must have been working on several changes last night for sure. I was able to place my order this morning no issues. It walked me through the process of picking up the new changes for the equipment etc. I changed my Data plan from the previous $45 to the $30 version as well and retained the old Choice plan!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones