1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Page Plus Phone options

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Zoenphlux, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Zoenphlux

Zoenphlux Newbie
    None

Sep 15, 2011
    I found a company that uses Verizons network and offers unlimited calling, texting, and 500mb of data for only 55/m no contract and they will activate any verizon android phone(I called and they told me that directly) So my question is which one do i get. I am trying to stay under 200 with a used phone and I cant decide. I looked on cowboom and found the samsung facinate for only 65 buks. I cant get the newest because of prices issues (not paying 500-700 for a phone) and I am not sure how old is still safe to go. I am not a power user yet, so i really dont know. I have been looking at reviews on phonearena and most phones have major drawbacks(thunderbolts screen, incredible 2's reception) so i cant pinpoint a good phone in all areas.

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Advertisement

2. mac_24_seven

mac_24_seven Lurker
    None

Mar 25, 2011
    I have a Droid a855 (Milestone/OG Droid) and I love it. Its rooted, Cyanogen Mod 7.1 with Chevys 1.1 kernel and its fast, decent batter life and does just what I want.

I paid $100.00 for it off of ebay (alltechwholesales is the name I think) and I use Page Plus. Wifi is almost everwhere and as long as you arent streaming stuff, you should have no problem with the data cap :)