1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Paid 6 bucks for my epic 4g touch

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ricanlegend, Sep 17, 2011.

1. ricanlegend

so i have service with at&t and have been waiting for months to get this phone and finally thought it was gonna happen on the 18th but guess again at&t pushed it back again so i was eager to see what it looked like so i walked in to sprint to see it and was blown away by its beauty so after discussing plans to compare them with at&t they told me i could get a unlimited plan for 80 bucks flat because of my job i get it a a discount so my phone started ringing so i pulled it out (iphone4) and the sprint guy told me they buy them so long story short i sold my iphone and got the epic touch 4g and some screen protectors with a final out of pocket cost of 6 bucks needless to say I'm very happy with my purchase...oh yea eff you at&t lol

2. Sycobob

Sycobob Well-Known Member

Not in this thread: periods.

Seriously though, good deal.

CrashX likes this.
  3. cds0699

cds0699 Android Expert

4. tbhausen

tbhausen Android Enthusiast

The iPhone has begun to ruin Sprint, too. It started two days ago.

5. ricanlegend

rhx man

6. i'd say congrats but sprint seems to pay a lot less for phones than craigslist (or ebay) but a lot less hassle. so if you were looking for great deal, you mighta want to sell your phone elsewhere. i think deal last week was ebates/letstalk like $40 for new sprint subscribers and surely iphone 4 worth more than that?

7. plmiller0905

plmiller0905 Well-Known Member

I agree...you. Op you couldve got way more money for your ip4. When i was at the sprint getting my epic touch, like you i pulled out my current phone which was a photon and rep was like we can buy that back from you...i asked him, how much and he said..$115. In my head i was thinking what a joke...and i politely said no thanks.

I ended uo selling it for $290

8. ricanlegend

You guys are right i prolly could have gotton at least another hundred on craiglist but to me it wasnt even worth it to me because i was staring at the phone i have been wanting to own for 3 months and there no way i was gonna walk away from it and they gave me 215 dollars which covered the whole phone if you think about all the people that paid 6 or 7 hundred dollars overseas for the original version i made out pretty good also my iphone was not in the best of shape it was banged and scratched up pretty good i was surprised they took it

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews