• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Paid apps for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't post up questions like that on here if I were you.
It's because of funding due to developers getting paid for their hard work that makes theAndroid market such a full and varied one. without such talented developers the Android market would be a bleak and barren place.
If you want a paid app then put your hand in your pocket and don't try to obtain pirated software.

Upvote 0
It's because of funding due to developers getting paid for their hard work that makes theAndroid market such a full and varied one. without such talented developers the Android market would be a bleak and barren place.
If you want a paid app then put your hand in your pocket and don't try to obtain pirated software.

+1, piracy is for losers, cmon 69p for an app, you can just about buy a chocolate bar for that money, get a job L

Upvote 0

Never thought about that. :p Well, I'll just get the demos(for now) I don't wanna use my parents money to buy a software. Thank you! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones