• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Paid apps in "My Downloads"

MyDroidEris

Lurker
Dec 18, 2009
Hi folkes,

I have been looking around for a solution but didnt find one. I have some paid apps that I got on the Android Market. They were TERRIBLE. I uninstalled them and am now trying to get them to get off my "My Downloads" section of the android market. I know that free apps are supposed to go away after time but that isnt always happening. Anyone have any ideas besides clearing Market Cache? Tried that and didnt work.

Thank in advance folkes!

What gentlefury said. I believe it's there to let you know that you don't have to pay for it again should you want to re-install it.

Also, my previous phone was an unlocked HTC Magic. IIRC, the apps I purchased (but had un-installed) when I used that phone appeared in my Market downloads when I activated my Droid. It was a convenience to me, but as always, to each their own.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones