1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

[PAID] Mortal Kombat Soundboard

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by MitchellCarter, Aug 12, 2011.

1. MitchellCarter

None

Aug 12, 2011
    https://market.android.com/details?id=MKSoundboard.Main

Miss the sounds of Mortal Kombat? Wanna take them with you wherever you go? Download this soundboard - and you'll be impressing all your friends with retro sounds from your favorite game! Leave suggestions, bugs, or anything in the comments/reviews!

This is my first app I've ever made, so small features like using sounds as ringtones are still being worked on. It's all a work in progress; but all future updates are guaranteed, and free! Feedback is very welcome. Anything nonconstructive will be ignored. :) Thanks!

Since this is my first app; I might as well introduce myself. I'm Mitchell. 16 years old, and still in High School. I've been pursuing my dream of a programmer for a few years now, and now my dreams are becoming reality. I feel every day I'm learning more and more about Android, and programming as a whole. I'm always open to criticism - but anything that won't help me, and my apps as a whole will be ignored all-together. :p I'm always looking for new ideas, and have a spark of interest for any programming there is! Try my apps, and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Mitch. :cool:

Advertisement