• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Paid phone bill, no service?

Meaghan

Lurker
Jul 15, 2017
I activated my phone over the phone last night, the $50 plan and they took my payment and then claimed there was an error on it and sent me to customer service. My call dropped after awhile because my phone does that sometimes but I'm used to it and then my service was working just fine up until about an hour and a half ago and I tried to call my manager. I then called the *228 number that I was told to call last time and they said my phone bill was due to be paid?? I paid it with my cousins card over the phone and it seemed to have worked just fine until about an hour and a half ago. Note: I have been with MetroPCS since December of 2015 and sometimes I would miss a payment on my phone and sometimes it would take me a month and I would have to reactivate my phone because I didn't have enough money to pay my phone bill. None of this is making sense to me and I need to know how to fix this problem because I am not letting $50 go to waste because a computer couldn't understand what I was saying or trying to type in.

I activated my phone over the phone last night, the $50 plan and they took my payment and then claimed there was an error on it and sent me to customer service. My call dropped after awhile because my phone does that sometimes but I'm used to it and then my service was working just fine up until about an hour and a half ago and I tried to call my manager. I then called the *228 number that I was told to call last time and they said my phone bill was due to be paid?? I paid it with my cousins card over the phone and it seemed to have worked just fine until about an hour and a half ago. Note: I have been with MetroPCS since December of 2015 and sometimes I would miss a payment on my phone and sometimes it would take me a month and I would have to reactivate my phone because I didn't have enough money to pay my phone bill. None of this is making sense to me and I need to know how to fix this problem because I am not letting $50 go to waste because a computer couldn't understand what I was saying or trying to type in.

You should have a confirmation # of payment, If not get the Card transaction number from your cousins and give it to them. You may have to go to the nearest MetroPCS service store with that information in hand.

Reactions: Lolababi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones