1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Pairing EVO w/ home cordless phone & sharing phonebooks

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lord Vader, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Lord Vader

Lord Vader Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 3, 2010
    Male
    I recently upgraded my home cordless phone system and have been experiencing problems trying to share my EVO's phonebook with my Panasonic phone system. My EVO registers and pairs properly, and when I select my Panasonic's model # to connect, the EVO then connects to it. The problem arises when I then attempt to share my EVO's phonebook with my Panasonic. Every time I hit the final "select" button on my Panasonic system, that begins to download from my EVO, but then my EVO disconnects the pairing, causing my Panasonic to download only the first 5 phonebook entries.

Anyone have any experience with sharing phonebooks between an EVO and a home cordless system? Is it even possible? I can't imagine it wouldn't be if it begins the process (but somehow terminates due to the EVO always terminating the connection).

Advertisement

2. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

Jun 20, 2011
    The Infernal Swamp
    Dont have experience with this but is the EVO display screen turning black? It sounds like maybe EVO is going into Sleep Mode try keeping it active until the process is finished.

Tags: