• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

panda home won't change icons

ntbohl

Lurker
Mar 1, 2010
Hello all, I was directed here by a VZW rep (he said this was the best place to go to get android help). I was wondering if anyone with knowledge of panda home could help me out with switching application icons on the home screen. I try to change it through the standard methods and I'm using a .png file, which I thought was the required filetype, but I get a message that says "applying..." but nothing happens. I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas. I've heard of an app called bettercut, but it seems silly to pay for an app when in theory, I already have the needed feature installed. Also, if anyone knows of where one could find a good picture for a messaging icon (to replace handcent), it would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you,

Nick

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones