1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support PandaHome doesn't work on 2.1?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PiggyGirl, May 20, 2010.

1. PiggyGirl

PiggyGirl Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    TX
    Or is it just my phone? I finally found my data card so was able to upgrade to 2.1 last night. Then I was uptil nearly 3 customizing PandaHome, only to have to uninstall this morning due to contant freezing and crashing.

Is it just my phone? I was worried I messed up the upgrade, but everything is smooth now, but I really want custom icons. Anyone mind recommending home replacement apps???

Advertisement

2. PiggyGirl

Nov 15, 2009
    TX
    Also, are we still supposed have the old default home? The Droid's default home looks a lot better. Does the unofficial 2.1 have the Droid's default home???

3. htcman724

htcman724 Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    pittsburgh
    i used dxtop when i first got my moment and it worked fine.

4. PiggyGirl

Nov 15, 2009
    TX
    Ok thanks, I'll try that though I wish there was a trial version. It does still work for you on 2.1, right?

5. PiggyGirl

Nov 15, 2009
    TX
    Thanks, I found the demo. I will try it out for a few hours to make sure it doesn't start crashing/freezing. I will have to get used to the 2 tabs though.

6. PiggyGirl

Nov 15, 2009
    TX
    So far, PandaHome is still better than all of these IMO...dxTop, Open Home, Launcher Pro...still looking. I want custom themes & icons, and it'd be nice to only have 2 screens. If anyone knows of an app, please post. Thanks.