• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pandigital tablet

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

I just recently got a pandigital tablet from one of my friends at work. When I got it from her she said it worked just fine but ever since I had it, it says that I cant download anything cause there isn't enough space. So I went to the store and bought a 16GB SD card and it still says that there isn't enough room. I don't understand what the deal is with it. Also the app store is gone off of it and when I go and try to download it, it to says there is not enough space. Please help

Hi, welcome to Android Forums.

First, are there any apps that you are not using? Delete those right off the bat. Second, migrate all music and pictures to the SD card. Those files are not automatically transferred there.
Third, try clearing out the cache by installing an app like the App Cache Cleaner.

As a last resort, you could root your device which will give you access to uninstall the pre-installed unwanted apps (affectionately called bloatware). Please note that there are risks and rewards to rooting your device. For more information on rooting your device visit the Pandigital Novel 7 Forum

Love Android Register Here Free

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones