• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help pandora bluetooth reboot

cashX3r0

Apr 24, 2010
midwest
So I noticed that when streaming Pandora via Bluetooth audio, if I dont pause Pandora before I turn my car off, my phone will not function correctly. It may even auto reboot automatically, but after reboot, as I have read in other reboot threads, the phone won't work correctly until I battery pull or do a restart. Weird. So I just make sure to pause it. Anyone else rocking out like me?

My friend streams pandora to his bluetooth in car and has same problem. I don't bluetooth to car but everything else I bluetooth too results in reboots and battery pulls. I have reported it in the random restart thread, but you are the first I have seen also report this. I thought it was to conincidental that my friend and I were both having similar problems with bluetooth.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones