1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Pandora freezing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chadsgolf10, Aug 31, 2011.

1. chadsgolf10

chadsgolf10 Lurker

Pandora doesn't work nearly as smoothly as it used to on my Incredible 2. I have adequate signal, but it can take as long as 30 seconds to a minute to begin playing. It never did this before on my Fascinate. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling many times, but it still seems to move really slow before eventually connecting. Ex. If I don't want to listen to a particular song it takes just as long to skp to the next song. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this same type of issue with the Inc 2? Or does this seem to be a Android platform in general?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut?
    VIP Member

I have had the same issue you listed, but it comes and goes. I also have been having Pandora skipping to the next song before the current one is done. Pretty annoying. I wrote an email to Pandora support about it after multiple reinstalls with no success. I would ask you to do the same. Since it isn't just me experiencing the problem, I hope others are letting Pandora know about the problem so they can fix it.

3. Ingenu

Ingenu Newbie

Very interesting to see this thread because just the other day I loaded up Pandora and saw these same issues. I checked my signal and had full bars and 3G so I know it isn't connection on my end. In fact it does the same thing on Wifi as well. I am already on the verge of not renewing my Pandora subscription this year because Slacker has better content and Tinyshark allows me to play whatever I want for free.

It is upsetting though, Pandora is such an awesome idea and I have crafted my stations for about 4 years now and they are awesome. :(

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews