• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pandora on the EVO

^ yup....its been tried. Would love some logs though if you have time to run some

Sorry, been meaning to run some for you. I only use it while driving, not to safe, will do it as a passenger and/or while at home soon. Phone now rooted with current Fresh ROM, don't know if that will make a difference.

I have had a problem with Pandora once again, but only for a few miles of I-55/I-74 around Bloomington, IL. Same stretch of interstate every time I drive it (only been 3-4 times in the last few months.) Will try to get logs there as well when I'm in Bloomington on the 17th.

EDIT: Didn't read the newer posts, let me know if you still want logs, or if this is mostly solved now. LOL, I'm actually not sure of the answer to that question from the newer posts!

Reactions: Mr. Ed
Upvote 0
I was going to post on how well pandora has been working for me but last friday it went to crap around 10:30 CST. pandora.com wouldn't even load and said something about technical difficulties and the engineers were working at fixing it. I never got the pandora app to function the rest of the day.

Downloaded slacker again and noticed on the market page there's a Sprint fix that needs to be applied for it to work on the evo. It appears to be the same thing as what people were doing earlier in this thread which is setting some stuff to 0.0.0.0

Problem now is my Touchdown app doesn't seem to be receiving mail as it comes from my business exchange server. I wonder if these changes are affecting Push now?

Upvote 0
Sorry, been meaning to run some for you. I only use it while driving, not to safe, will do it as a passenger and/or while at home soon. Phone now rooted with current Fresh ROM, don't know if that will make a difference.

I have had a problem with Pandora once again, but only for a few miles of I-55/I-74 around Bloomington, IL. Same stretch of interstate every time I drive it (only been 3-4 times in the last few months.) Will try to get logs there as well when I'm in Bloomington on the 17th.

EDIT: Didn't read the newer posts, let me know if you still want logs, or if this is mostly solved now. LOL, I'm actually not sure of the answer to that question from the newer posts!

all fixed up for the most part.. stagfright still causes some quality issues on stock phones but that really can't be fixed on our end

Upvote 0
Any of you current Evo users have Pandora app on the evo?

Is the android pandora app pretty good? I will use this a lot !

I've been with Pandora before people started getting into it. I can tell you that the app is really good. Although, I did hear that if you use it too much, like every day for a whole month or two, they will cut free service to you and charge you.

But that's REALLY SUPER rare. :) Another great radio station app is Last.fm It runs the same way that Pandora does. Just in case if Pandora doesn't do everything you want it to do.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones