• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pandora questions...

Droidood

Nov 3, 2009
I just started using Pandora on my Droid and have a couple questions:

1.) Is there any way to view all the songs that have played on the station I created?
2.) If I accidentally hit the "thumbs down" icon on a song can I somehow go back and change that?

I listened to ~20 songs before I noticed the "bookmark" feature and didn't write a bunch of the good ones down... and I also hit the dislike button accidentally on a really good song but can't remember the name :(

I've got a question related to Pandora...how much of my 5GB "unlimited" plan is used by streaming Pandora audio? I love it, but don't want to be socked with a big surprise bill!

You can undo a thumbs down via Pandora...I don't know about the Droid app, but I know you can do it from the PC.
Your data plan is truly unlimited, so don't worry about it. The 5GB limit relates to mobile broadband plans like those for PC cards and USB dongles, and tethering. There are many threads discussing this difference. Also, I run Pandora on wifi indoors, which doesn't use Verizon data time at all.

Upvote 0
I just did this and after a little searching returned no help i figured it out.

Just go to "Edit station details" on the web based player and you can see a list of all the songs you've "thumbed up" or down...

I just removed the "thumbs downed" song I did on my phone earlier in the day.

I'm sure the OP is not still struggling with this issue from two year ago, but hopefully the next person who comes along can use this information.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones