1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Pandora quick mix.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wags1992, Feb 10, 2011.

1. wags1992

wags1992 Well-Known Member

I am using the pandora app, on my droid x. I am wondering why, when I have ut on the quick mix it doesn't p lay all the genras if music I have set up, for example if I have it on quick mix it only plays rock, it will not play any of my country or rap music I have set up. Is there anyway to get it to do this. Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mahers

mahers Android Expert

I wonder the same thing. But then again, I don't know if I want my kids' Disney Mix playing while I am using it! LOL!

I just assumed it didn't work right.

3. wags1992

wags1992 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to fix it. Do I need to buy the pandora one version to get it to work? What all are the differences between the pandora one and the free version

4. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Android Expert

pretty sure you get unlimited skips and no adds. it is kinda weird. i used it all day yesterday listening to my 90's music station....once in a while i would get some of the Oldies and other stations in there...but 95% was 90's stuff.

5. hahaha what

hahaha what Android Enthusiast

you should ask pandora devs

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews