• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Pandora skippy on 2.1/CM 5.0.8 - Ran fine on 1.6

I got on the Pandora bandwagon early and really enjoyed it, then they refined it and now every window I open, post I make or email i send causes it to skip. Fully frustrating as I can summize they intentionally did this to make more people pay for their service. I have contacted them about this nefarious evolution of their product to receive the typical, "We're sorry to hear your having troubles with our product, have you tried allowing exceptions with Firefox . . ." I followed all their direction and still receive the same problems. The real problem is that I changed nothing on my computer, they changed their programming, then pretended they knew nothing and that I needed to make changes. Baseline, I hate
obfuscation

and intentional irresponsible response.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones