1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Pandora's "Auto-Lock" stops working

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by billynair, Jun 20, 2011.

1. billynair

billynair Newbie
    None

Mar 17, 2011
    Hawaii
    I play Pandora all day long at work, and have the "Auto-Lock" option turned off so that I can thumb-up/down, know who is singing, etc. with out having to power on the screen, slide-unlock the phone, combo-unlock the screen, switch to Pandora, then thumb-up the song. Somehow, during the day something that I do causes the "Auto-Lock"-off option to stop working (meaning the screen will now power off and the phone will lock)

I am not exactly sure, but I think it might have something to do with unplugging the speaker plug, this will pause Pandora and cause the phone to sleep, which is normal and expected. Most of the time I can go back into Pandora and it will run fine, but other times it will "Auto-Lock" and nothing I do, short of re-booting the phone, will get it to turn the "Auto-Lock" back off. I turn the "Auto-Lock" on/off, quit then restart Pandora, switch stations, nothing makes it work again.

Anyone else ever have this problem?

Advertisement

2. billynair

billynair Newbie
    None

Mar 17, 2011
    Hawaii
    ok, i found that easier than rebooting the phone all I need to do is quit Pandora then launch it again, way better than killing the phone, but still irritating... anyone know what causes the auto-lock to stop working?