1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Pantech Breakout/Jellybean.zip??

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by gumisora, May 1, 2017.

1. gumisora

gumisora Lurker

Hello,

I wanted to use again my Pantech, but I want to root it, I search and I find the jellybean rom but the download link or page no work for me, someone have it?

Please.

Thank you!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MLSS

MLSS Android Expert

You should think about a newer phone if possible.

3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Was the ROM on some free sharing site like RapidShare or something? Those usually expire and will be deleted after a while, like six months. All you can hope for, is that someone reading this still has the file and can kindly upload it, or send it to you.

4. gumisora

gumisora Lurker

I wanted to recycled the phone, and use it like a tablet, because my phone (lg g4) died and I use a LG L70, and you know no space... sooo... I root it but want update.

5. gumisora

gumisora Lurker

yes, and no only that, I never find the download link!

6. mikedt

mikedt 你好

There's one right here on AF from 2012, but the free MediaFire download link has long expired.
    https://androidforums.com/threads/rom-stock-post-update-pantech-breakout-rom-w-root.483989/
    There's probably just not the developer and community interest in a rather old budget device like that these days. So I think all you can hope for, is that a user somewhere actually still has the file you need. That's happened before, someone was asking for a "long lost" custom ROM for a device, and a few weeks later someone else reading the thread, replied and did still have it.

#6 mikedt, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017