• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Paradise Island - Post Your Code Here

Hi Everybody
What a fantastic game Paradise Island is.
The weather’s hot, the Hotels are full & the Tourists are having lots of fun at the Amusement Park with a Hot Dog.
To further develop my Island with more five star luxury facilities to attract the tourist, I need your help, so would you please be my friend
My 'friend name' you will require is isle of wozza
You could also receive money, piasters or a bonus gift if you enter my 'friend code' which is db9185
You can enter my friend name by pressing the 'Sociality' button at the bottom right of the screen and then type my name.
To enter my friend code, go again to the 'Sociality' page and press the 'Services' tab and then the arrow icon to the 'Enter friend code'.
Hey Presto you receive a gift.
Ooh, don’t forget, if you like my Island feel free to give me the thumbs up approval.
Good Luck all

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones